This is a copy of the volunteers page, we can edit any and all of this content.
IN Programs Need Your Help
International Neighbors is an entirely all volunteer led organization...we rely on proactive, dedicated and dynamic individuals to ensure the success of our programs! Visit our Program Areas for complete details of how you can help as an IN Volunteer.
1. Brighter Beginnings
Help families address pragmatic issues remaining after their 90 day resettlement process ends.
- Make a House a Home
- Weekly Shopping Trips
- IN-Kind Donations
2. Health and Wellness
Help our neighbors build knowledge and independent access to existing healthcare resources.
- Navigation of Health Care: Access and Scheduling
- Super Smiles: Access Dental Health Care
- Food Security Support: Supplementary Food Sources
3. Community Connections
Help families build social networks and enhance cross-cultural understanding.
- Family Friendships: Get Matched with a Family
- Help out at a Great Neighbor Gathering
- Transportation to Extra Curricular Activities
4. Skills for Success
Help adults attain skills necessary for leading successful lives in America.
- Driving the Dream: Who Loves the DMV?
- Bilingual Buddies: One on One English Lessons
- Employment Assistance and Advocacy