Start a Facebook Fundraiser IN Six Easy Steps
1) Go to your Facebook account (or create one here!)
2) Go to your 'home' page, and look on the left side column. You should see the 'fundraiser' option under "Create" at the bottom. Click on "fundraiser" and Facebook will walk you through.
3) Choose International Neighbors as your charity.
4) Set your fundraising goal and time-frame. We've seen many successful fundraisers at $200 or even $500 or more! Set a goal that you feel good about and see where it goes! You can always raise the amount if you're seeing good results. Important: Get things rolling by making the first donation. This will also give you a frame of reference for any questions your friends may have about the process.
5) Invite people on your friends' list and engage with them! This is key. Share often on your timeline: remember that not everyone will see something when you post just once. While some people may be hesitant to invite people on their friends list, remember that you're giving them an opportunity to participate in something that is meaningful to you—and could be to them as well. Be sure to use our ALL IN Facebook Frame with your profile picture to make your support for IN visible.
6) Thank people as they donate and watch numbers go up! Seriously, these people are donating to IN because of YOU—because they love you, they appreciate you, they think you're awesome (and we do, too!).
And then, have fun!!
Questions about setting up your Facebook Fundraiser? Get in touch: email@example.com